As usual first I was arranging an scrap collage on my spread.
I continued to add some texture with texture paste that I coloured with metal paints to get a shadow-faded effect.
I tried to apply some mystery colours by using Lindy’s stamp gang sprays and Glimmer mist sprays.
I found a great forest image and some old shoes, I used 7 dots studio sticker for the text, and I added some ephemeras and some found objects to my main image. I was just experimenting.
I stamped with distress ink tiny bees from Stampotique originals as I love winged things.
Then I wanted more winged things so I decided to use tiny bird also from Stampotique. Finally I splattered some ecoline around my spread.
And that was my forest experiment for this week, hope you enjoyed it!